Explore, learn and directly support conservation in Belize!
Group experiences are tailored made to suit your needs from the portfolio of options below. Our experienced team can help design anything from a one day, multi day, week long, or month long group experiences. We are happy to work with school, college and university groups, special interest groups or groups of friends or family looking for a new experience.
Our rangers are trained in several specialisms including:
- Bird identification and monitoring of over 200 species.
- Mammal track and species identification and monitoring.
- Snail identification and monitoring.
- Freshwater ecology including macro-invertebrates and water sampling and species monitoring.
- Navigation across deep forest terrain.
Our Service Learning packages have been developed with the input of national and international university, college and school leaders.
We can provide bespoke learning experiences in the field and classroom with experts in:
- land use mapping
- protected areas management
- integrated farm management
- species monitoring
- community mapping
- Cacao farm establishment
- Inga Alley Cropping establishment.
Through our partnership with Maya families and businesses we can develop a single day or multi day experience that will immerse your group in local Maya arts and culture. We will develop a bespoke experience based around the options below, to meet your groups needs.
- traditional arts and crafts
- traditional music, song and dance
- approaches to sustainable farming
- medicinal and spiritual healing
We offer group accommodation in our rustic BunkHouse at the Golden Stream Field Center. This sleeps up to 16 people in single bunk beds with a large shared bunkhouse. There is also the option of camping at our grounds with a capacity of 10. Rain fed showers and composting toilets with a jungle view are close by. Meals can be provided by local Maya cooks as required.
To discuss your ideas and budget for a group tour please contact us.